ROUTE: Valley of Chilina, “Virgin of Chapi”
SCHEDULE: 9:00 am. 1:00 pm
Recognition of the area of climbing and distribution of equipment
- Climbing routes (top rop and sport routes) depending on the experience and physical condition of the participant
- Total climbing time from 3 to 4 hours
- Return to Arequipa in the afternoon
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY:
French measurement 5, 5+, 6a, 6a +, 6b, 6b +, 6c, 6c +, etc.
- Qualified Guide in Sport Climbing.
- Climbing equipment (harnesses, ropes, helmets, descenders, carabiners, expresses, others).
First aid kit.
- Taxi and / or bicycle
- Climbing and descent routes are fully equipped.
Wear appropriate footwear for walking, as well as sport wear, small backpack, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen.
- Snack, water 2 ltrs.