Nevado Coropuna 6 425 m. a. s. l.
ROUTE: Hiram Bingham, approach in mobility 4 x 4
SCHEDULE: : Departure from Arequipa early 7:00. A.M.
GRADO DE DIFICULTAD: Without technical difficulty. Ice material.
First Day: Lunch in the town of Chuquibamba. Arrival to the abandoned camp of the Pallarcocha lagoon at 4 750 m.s.n.m. in the afternoon, place where we provide water, to continue until the end of mobility at 4,950 m.s.n.m. m.s.n.m. Installation of the camp. Dinner. Overnight
Second Day: Early breakfast. Start of the hike. We appreciate the South West face and the Hiram Bingham crest. Arrival at the campsite at 5 200 m.s.n.m. View impressive Solimana and in the background the Inca sanctuary of Sara Sara. Meal type Box Lunch. Camping installation. Dinner. Overnight
Third Day: Breakfast. Walk to the place of Camp. Awesome view of Nevado Solimana and Sara Sara. Lunch type Box Lunch. Installation of the Height Camp at 5 450 m.s.n.m. on one side of frozen lakes of morrenic origin. Dinner. Overnight
Fourth Day: Early morning breakfast. Start to climb. Arrival at the summit at noon. View of the Cordilleras del Ampato, Cordillera del Chila, Cordillera del Huanzo and Cordillera Volcánica. Descent to the Base Camp in the afternoon and then at the end of the mobility. Return to Arequipa at night.
- Official UIAGM Mountain Guide (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations).
- Auxiliary Guide (more than four passengers).
- Porters (according to the number of passengers) of water and tents.
- Mobility 4 x 4 (depending on the number of pax).
- 03 meal prepared in the camp (Box Lunch type).
- Food to cook in the camp (03 breakfasts, 04 dinners).
- Local restaurant (01 breakfast and 01 lunch).
- Two-person tents, crampons, ice axes, flask, first aid kit, kitchen utensils, etc.
- Dining tent and kitchen tent.
- Complete pharmacy, radios and satellite phones.
- Oxygen within the mobility
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal equipment: sleeping bag, warm clothes, sunglasses, walking sticks, boot covers, front flashligth, boots, big backpack, small backpack, etc.
- The Main Guide will coordinate with the Auxiliary Guide, porters and / or drivers the descent of the passenger who decides to return to Base Camp or Arequipa due to fatigue or others, so that he does not walk alone in the mountain and the costs of this decision as transport , food, accommodation, etc. will be assumed by him.
- Clients will bring all their personal equipment on the day of the climb, such as warm clothes, crampons, ice axes, water, sunglasses, backpacks, canes, boots, etc. These are not included in the service. They can be rented at the Arequipa office.
- The 4x4 mobility will remain in the Base Camp due to an emergency and the return will be before the fourth day. The porters of water are extremely important.
- The porters will install the Height Camps, that is, they will carry the tents, water and food. Clients will carry all their personal equipment such as sleeping bags, etc., etc.
- If there are changes in the Itinerary due to the weather, physical, mental or technical condition will not be the responsibility of the D.S. 028-2004 Mountain Guide Regulations.