Chachani 6090 m.s.n.m.
ROUTE: I walk Inca and Cara Norte (New Route).
GRADE OF DIFFICULTY: Without technical difficulty. Good physical condition.
SCHEDULE: Pick up from hotels between 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
THE FIRST DAY: Departure from Arequipa (after verification of the equipment). We arrive at the end of the mobility on 5 050 m. a. s. l. Beginning of the ascension for a path Inka up to " Camp Inka " up to the 5 250 m.a.s.l. with approximately two hours of tour. Food of march (snack). Panoramic sight of the National Reservation of White Wash and Salt mines. Installation of the Camp. It has dinner and stay.
THE SECOND DAY: We have breakfast early. Beginning of ascension. Spectacular sight of the Volcanic Mountain chain of the South of Peru and the settlements of Quiscos and Uyupampa. The path is for the Edge North of the Chachani with impressive conference of the Snow-capped mountains Ampato, Sabancaya and Hualca Hualca, all conformantes of the Mountain chain of the Ampato. We continue for the path up to coming to “before top” formed by the principal Crater of the Chachani on the 6 000 m.a.s.l. We arrive at the summit on the 6075 m.a.s.l. before the half day after five at six hours of march. We come back in one hour and a half to the Base Camp. Decrease to our mobility. We arrive at Arequipa in the evening before 5:00 p.m.
- Oficial mountain guide UIAGM (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations)
- Mobilities 4 x 4 (depending on the number of passengers)
- Food for cooking (01 dinner, 01 breakfast the day of the ascent)
- Tent, crampones, ice axe, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, first aid kit, dishes, clothes of coat (jacket, warm pants, fleece, gloves, hat).
- Does drugstore complete, radioes and satellite cell phones
- Oxygenated inside the mobilities
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal equipment: sunglasses, walking sticks, flashlight, boots, big backpack, small backpack.
- Porter (if desired).
- Food: snacks, water (5lt per person)
- The Principal Guide will coordinate with the Auxiliary Guide and / or choferes the decrease of the passenger who decides to return to the Field Base or Arequipa for weariness or others, so that this one does not walk only in the mountain. The costs of this decision as transport, supply, housing, etc. They will be assumed by this one.
- The clients will take all his personal equipment the day of the ascent, as clothes of coat, crampones, ice axes, water, lenses of the Sun, rucksacks, canes, boots, etc. These are not included in the service.
- In case of taking the service of the portedores, these only will take the tents, the water and the supply. The clients will take all his personal equipment as sleeping bags, etc.
- If one produces changes in the Itinerary for the climate, physical, mental, technical condition they will not be of responsibility of the organization D. S. 028-2004 I REGULATE Guides' of Mountain.
The mobilities 4 x 4 after leaving the passengers will return Arequipa to rise the following day and the approved hour.
- The ascent in shared group needs three (03) persons as minimum, otherwise the group might go out, but privately.