Down Hill Del Pichu Pichu
The Pichu Pichu is an inactive volcano located inside the Mountain chain of the South of Peru, with a height of 5 542 m. S. n. m., in his tops Inca locates a Sanctuary, where the year 1964 there was the first Mummy of Height of Peru, nowadays in exhibition in the Museum of San Augustín's National University.
LEVEL: Medium. Very good physical condition.
SCHEDULES: Pick up of the hotel at 8:30 a.m. and / or 1:00 p.m. (02 schedules)
- Ascent in mobility 4 x 4 up to the 4 200 m.s.n.m (Cross of the Pichu Pichu).
- Decrease up to the 2 500 m.a.s.l.
- Difference 1 700 mtrs.
- Distance crossed 41 effective Kms. or 45 km up to the center of Arequipa.
- Specialized guide.
- Bicycle of brand with front suspension.
- Helmet, gloves, knee pads and elbow-patches.
- First aid kit of the first aids, radioes, cellular and set of supplies
- Water and Snacks
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Jacket and / or suerter for the cold in the high point.
- Cream and Lenses of the Sun.
- Small Rucksack.
- Long Trousers type diver.
- Scarff or Buff.
- Ascent in the mobility 3 hrs. aprox.
- Decrease in bicycle 4 hrs.
- Total 5 at 6 hours aprox.