VOLCANO MISTI 5 835 m.a.s.l.
ROUTE: Michael Grau
GRADE OF DIFFICULTY: Without technical difficulty. Good physical condition.
SCHEDULE: Pick up from hotels between 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
FIRST DAY: I gather of the hotels early and Arequipa's exit. I arrive at the end of the mobility on 3 400 m. a. s. l. I arrive at the Base Camp "Pyramid" to 4 610 m. a. s. l. Installation of the Camp. It has dinner. Stay.
SECOND DAY: I have breakfast early. Beginning of the ascension. Food of march. I arrive at the summit before the half day. Spectacular sight of the Volcanic Mountain chain of the South of Peru. I come back, arrive at the Base Camp and decrease at the mobility. I arrive at Arequipa in the evening.
- Oficial mountain guide UIAGM (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations)
- Mobilities 4 x 4 (depending on the number of passengers)
- Food for cooking (01 dinner, 01 breakfast the day of the ascent)
- Tent, crampones, ice axe, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, first aid kit, dishes, clothes of coat (jacket, warm pants, fleece, gloves, hat).
- Does drugstore complete, radioes and satellite cell phones
- Oxygenated inside the mobilities
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal equipment: sunglasses, walking sticks, flashlight, boots, big backpack, small backpack.
- Porter (if desired).
- Food: snacks, water (5lt per person)
- The Principal Guide will coordinate with the Auxiliary Guide and / or choferes the decrease of the passenger who decides to return to the Field Base or Arequipa for weariness or others, so that this one does not walk only in the mountain. The costs of this decision as transport, supply, housing, etc. They will be assumed by this one.
- The clients will take all his personal equipment the day of the ascent, as clothes of coat, crampones, ice axes, water, lenses of the Sun, rucksacks, canes, boots, etc. These are not included in the service.
- In case of taking the service of the portedores, these only will take the tents, the water and the supply. The clients will take all his personal equipment as sleeping bags, etc.
- If one produces changes in the Itinerary for the climate, physical, mental, technical condition they will not be of responsibility of the organization D. S. 028-2004 I REGULATE Guides' of Mountain.
- The ascent in shared group needs three (03) persons as minimum, otherwise the group might go out, but privately.